www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chamalscuro
AuctionSieve guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Feature Request Reply with quote

A couple of requests:

* Some way to differentiate between foreign & domestic auctions. I am a US eBayer and foreign auctions are frequently just too expensive in the shipping to be practical. Sometimes they'll work for me. Yet, I must go to the auction itself just to rule it out. I recall that quite a while back AuctionSieve showed the actual currencies, but that disappeared at some point. So... Something in the AS screen that will display whether an auction is foreign or not, so the user can make the go/no go decision at that point.

* Some way to donate to you. I read somewhere that snipers don't generate income for you because of the way eBay arranges its referral linking. I make heavy use of your fine program -- and I snipe -- and would love to PayPal periodic donations, or set up a subscription

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: