www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radosc
Active contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Memory leaks Reply with quote

Hi. I've been using AS for a long time and been experiencing huge memory leaks on WinXP as well as on Leopard. I think it is connected to a huge sieves i'm running with as much as 40 separate searches and hundreds of pages and a lot of trash words.

I think you should redesign data model for a next version as this one is not efficient and you should as well investigate those memory leaks.

Also there's a lot of problems with ebay motors us. I've been searching for classic car parts and cars as well. So i search whole ebay.com for "BMW CSi" and ebay motors result are among found auctions. But when it is added to the watchlist it is marked not found since there should be a different way to fetch from ebay motors.

And a last thing. If i look at ebay.de having set ebay.pl as defoult ebay site. I almost alwyas get a page from ebay.com:

Quote:

This item is not available for purchase on eBay United States.

*Learn More about our accepted payments policy.
*View the original listing on eBay and buy this item on eBay Germany

and all my pages are ebay.com by default. It was correct before and I could choose any ebay for item display I wanted.

Thanks a lot for this software Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: