www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fit_nut2
Active contributor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Opening windows in the background Reply with quote

Hopefully someone here can help me. I use a browser that extends Internet Explorer by providing tabbed windows. It's called NetCaptor and I think it's great. However, I think my problem exists even if IE was my browser.

Before my recent PC upgrade, when I click on "View", the windows would open up in the background, meaning that AS would still be the active window. I strongly prefer it this way.

However, after my PC changed and I reinstalled everything, now when I click "VIEW", the new windows all "pop-up" to become the active window, placing AS in the background.

I've searched high and low for the answer (maybe an IE setting or something) but with no success. Can anyone tell me how I can get back to opening up internet windows in the background and keeping AS as the active program? Thanks in advance.
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know the answer too!

They've always popped to the front for me. (It's one of the reasons I created the View All links and viewing of multiple checked items.)
martynp
AuctionSieve master

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.....

Same here. I use Opera and the damn thing pops to the front every time! :cry:
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: