www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYA
Officially active!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Ending Time timestamp issue in tsv files Reply with quote

Table Columns in Export .tsv file:
    Item Id
    Category Id
      always empty. Why? What should I fill in search?

Title
    Price
      sometimes catches extra:
        lot: 111367255655
        Code:
          shipping

lot: 191203870866 and there is "$69.99 vs" in Buy It Now Price cell
        Code:
                            --     No additional import charges at delivery!  This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab     Shipping:    FREE   Standard Shipping   |    See details    function getElementsByClassName(e,t){var n=

lot: 201130584423
        Code:
        US $49.99   Best offer accepted     This item was listed in the fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.                    --     No additional import charges at delivery!  This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab     Shipping:     $5.00   Standard Shipping   |    See details    function getElementsByClassName(e,t){var n=

Buy It Now Price
    Bids
      * In ongoing lots (while looking for ended ones) it is not "bids", it is how many "sold".

Ending Time
      In Export file it is equal to Last Updated, in PriceHistory file it is usually empty and if not then it is my preceding Last Updated time.
        lot: 111399271541
        timestamp 1409399689611
        Quote:
        Assuming that this timestamp is in milliseconds:
        GMT: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:54:49 GMT

Though
        Quote:
        Ended: Jul 03, 2014

I've just deleted it and added again, now in Watchlist Tab date is alright and formated Jul-03 09:35.
      Then I close AuctionSieve because history file is empty. Reopen AuctionSieve.
      And there is only PriceHistory Tab's "Ended 1m ago".
      But obviously this date is my "last seen/updated time".
      Click Refresh, no change, no July date.

Has Picture
      always 'TRUE'. Why no picture's url?(

Is Default Picture
      always 'FALSE'

High Bidder
      always empty

Seller
    Country Code
      always empty. There is no such column in tabs Watchlist, Price History, Sieves.

Last Updated
    Done Final Scrape
      always 'FALSE'. What is it?

VERSION2.6.9

-----------
* I searched in Completed listings and found this lots. I don't know is it correct or what.
lot: 110661381930
lot: 271357421509
Code:
271357421509      Ketostix Bayer Reagent Strips for Urinalysis (50 Ketone Tests Per Box)      AU $15.99   135   1409399459932   true   false      davidjonespharmacy      1409431070211   false   
Code:

Thank you in advance. I hope you will be able to provide the information.
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ending Time timestamp issue in tsv files Reply with quote

Category id is always empty. In the past, the category id was included in eBay search results but no longer. Sad

Price is often something that eBay fiddle with in terms of formatting and including extra info - so my code often mistakenly gets that.

Yes, times are milliseconds (unix epoch)

Would you like the picture url?

Re default picture - 99.9% of items have pictures, but some don't.

High bidder used to be available directly on an item page, so it would be visible in the watchlist and price history, but no longer. But people may still have old items in their price history with the data.

Country code will be empty for US ebay.com but filled in if you used another ebay site for the search. Not used for WL or PH.

Done final scrape is used to figure out when to transfer something from the watchlist to the price history.
NYA
Officially active!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Ending Time timestamp issue in tsv files Reply with quote

Quote:
Price is often something that eBay fiddle with in terms of formatting and including extra info - so my code often mistakenly gets that.

Yes, times are milliseconds (unix epoch)

Would you like the picture url?

For Price isn't it an option to use regex? smth like catch only numbers.

Could you make so that ending time was filled with ending time from ebay? example above Ended: Jul 03, 2014. Not my last updated date.

Yes, picture url would be great. I store some items from AuctionSieve's pricehistory.txt in excel tables, it is easy to distinguish them with pictures.

Why there is no Right-click to Copy/Paste text?

Ver.2.6.9.1
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a bunch of complexities with extracting the price and buy it now that a regex doesn't help with. (Eg it's not always numbers - it handles different currencies etc.)

Why no right click? Umm, I just haven't implemented it... Smile

I can look into the ending time thing - that code is a bit hairy.
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I've added them to the Trello board.

https://trello.com/b/cg7YsK0X/auctionsieve
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: