www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vincente
Posted once

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Site suggestion Reply with quote

We provide a new way to hunt for great bargains on eBay.com.

www.lastminute-auctions.com

We search current offers on ebay.com for auctions which meet our strict simple criteria:

1. The auction ends in 1 hour.
2. The price is currently 1 dollar or less.

It's very addictive. Thank you very much
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, basically this is spam...

But I haven't decided whether to delete the post yet...

I assume you're either Mike Powell or Juergen Horn and I know how hard the publicity thing is when you've set up a site and you're wondering how to get the word out.

How about I leave the post here and in exchange you provide a link back to auctionsieve.com on your site?

Nev
daveo
Posted once

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Sieve Suggestion Reply with quote

This sort of relates to the original post and your reply. I have a suggestion that may have already been made before (didn't read the forums before posting).

There are some sellers who try to lure potential bidders with a low opening bid and then charge absurd shipping charges. (I run into this often when trying to find obscure DVDs with sellers in Hong Kong for example) If the total cost including shipping could be sieved as an option, that would be the absolute best for me.

I know there is some way to get eBay to display the results that way, because when I search for a DVD, movie or CD on their related half.com site first and then click on the display eBay items at the bottom , the display of items includes shipping.

Your software is awesome by the way.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: