www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ken070
Officially active!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Number of bids not being imported, 3.0.0 Reply with quote

I have some sieves set up with multiple searches to retrieve auctions only (i.e. "must be auction") and filters on those to only show items with bidding action (i.e. "bids greater than 1"). Those have all been returning zero results for some time now (I noticed it probably a week ago, maybe longer?)

If I uncheck the bids >1 filter, I can see that auctions are indeed being retrieved, but AS is losing the number of bids. For instance, an item with a current price of $21.36 (with 11 bids) on eBay will show in AS as ($21.36) but with a "dash" in the bids column.

Let me know if any other information would be helpful in tracking down the source of this problem. I like seeing which auctions are getting good action and cannot do that right now -- I can see the current price of each auction, but have no way of knowing whether that's an opening bid (i.e. no action) or one with 30 bids on it....

I'm running AS version 3.0.0.
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up Ken.

I've just released a new beta.
Give it a go and let me know if it fixes it.

(Select Tools->Check for beta updates)
ken070
Officially active!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, working perfectly now with 3.0.4.

Thanks so much! This is really a wonderful utility. It's something I don't realize how important it is until something breaks and I see how much I miss it Smile

Your efforts to maintain this are greatly appreciated! I will continue to support you by word of mouth, sharing/mentioning the software to everyone else who might benefit from it!
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ken!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: