www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mianwagner
AuctionSieve guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:38 pm    Post subject: support@auctionsieve.com Reply with quote

I send multiple emails to support@auctionsieve.com about the error codes, watchlist problems and other various issues. These issues are becoming more prevalent, and I receive no response. I have no idea whether or not these issues are being looked into. Nev, can you please post a general message at least once a week, so that we know what is being worked on? I use this product all the time, and it just seems like you don't really care about it most times. Can you please be more involved? I think if you were, you may see the product prosper. I understand that we all have priorities, but a lot of people are staying home and trying to find new avenues for income now, because of the current environment we are in. I think you are missing out on an opportunity here. Huge fan of the product, but not the support. Thanks
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. You're absolutely right.
wickmesh
AuctionSieve yoda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a crappy year for pretty much all of us. There may be issues Nev is dealing with outside of paid work and AS that demand his attention rather more seriously. Whatever it is Nev, I hope you and your family are OK.

Personally I was not in a position to be buying anything earlier in the year so I stopped using AS for a while - I may not be alone. Nev may be seeing a drop in referral income from AS - suggesting less people are using it thus giving less incentive to fix it (probably a self-perpetuating spiral).

Now I'm back to using it yes there are some issues but as far as I need it's still usable and still finding things I'm looking for.

We should also remember that issues are caused because ebay change things, not because there's something wrong with AS!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: