www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverVixen
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Quick Questions Reply with quote

Is there a way to combine Sieves so that you can search only certain ones with the click of one button?

Can you search for auctions under a certain price that are about to end shortly?

How many sieves can you possibly have? Unlimited?

Thanks for any information you can give me!
~Vix
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there a way to combine Sieves so that you can search only certain ones with the click of one button?

You can do this 2 ways - both require you to click the Options button next to the Get Auctions! button.
1. You can specify a bunch of searches in the one sieve. Click on Add extra searches and specify them in there.
or
2. Add the same menu tag to each sieve to group them together.

To add a menu tag just type a word into the Menu tags field (over on the right) on each of the sieves you want in the group. Then click on the Sieves menu and you'll see a submenu for that word! Open up the submenu and you'll see an "Open all" menu item. All the sieves should start downloading (this depends on if you have the Tools->Options...->Sieve Actions->"Automatically Get Auctions! when opening a sieve" option turned on. If not, you can choose Tabs->Get Auctions! for all open sieves).

Quote:
Can you search for auctions under a certain price that are about to end shortly?

Again, in the sieve options, just specify a Max price and a Time frame such as "End in 2 hours"

Quote:
How many sieves can you possibly have? Unlimited?

Yep!
SilverVixen
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, somehow I just completely looked over the "TimeFrame" option and I had even looked through the options several times. Don't know how I missed it.

Thank you so much for your help!
~Vix
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: