www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wcwsales
Posted once

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: New User - Question about retrieving ended auctions Reply with quote

I just found your software...pretty cool. But maybe I'm missing something. I'm interested in looking at auctions that have ended in the last 30 days or so. Is that possible?

And while I have your attention Shocked
Assuming I can retrieve those ended auctions, I would be interested in being able to look at only those that have had bids....

Do-able? Question

TIA

Bill W
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill, welcome to the forums!

Currently you can't do a search for completed auctions because that requires you to be logged in to the eBay site.

I've tried to avoid making the program ask for the user's eBay userid and password but I guess people wouldn't have to supply them if they don't want to use that feature.

So yes I plan to add that but I'm not sure when - post it in the other thread and we'll see how popular an idea it is!

Having said that, with the new filtering mechanism (check out the new beta), you'd be able to super easily filter out any auctions that didn't get a bid!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: