www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boseman102002
Officially active!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: need multible ebay searches im new and love it Reply with quote

hi i was wondering how do i do multible ebay searches and refresh them all at once..also is there a way for me to set the auction where i can catch new items that come up late on ebay..please help..thanks ryan
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ryan,

The latest beta version lets you open up multiple sieves/searches at the same time. Click on Tools->Check for beta updates.

I should be putting out the proper release fairly soon.

There's currently no autorefresh to look for new items but it's on the current requested feature list!

Nev
thumperings
Posted once

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: nice app Reply with quote

hope you get rich off this one Nev
(but I would love the following.... to be able to be notified via email (or if client is on ) ...when a NEW item fitting decriptions arises ..thanks..
OHHH and even more important to me is this ... I want a program which will tell me when an auction is about to end with almost no bidding on it ... (selling super cheap (you always find those AFTER the auctions ended ..you say "wow holy crap look how cheap that guy got THAT thing! .. i think that would be the best.. so the app would say "wow in 5 minutes something meeting your criterium (only will buy if SUPER cheap (for this item it might only happen every 4 months! so would have to monitor all the time AND be able to snipe for you at 4am when you sleep ! nothing like that exists yet right?

nev wrote:
Hi Ryan,

The latest beta version lets you open up multiple sieves/searches at the same time. Click on Tools->Check for beta updates.

I should be putting out the proper release fairly soon.

There's currently no autorefresh to look for new items but it's on the current requested feature list!

Nev
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh - well there's no reason I can't do something like that - except for the sniping part. As an eBay affiliate I'm not allowed to add sniping to my program! Darn.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: