www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjforb
AuctionSieve expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Tabs Menu Reply with quote

I love the ability to search all open sieves with one click in the latest version of AuctionSieve. Unfortunately the other day I inadvertantly clicked close all sieves rather than Get Auctions for all open sieves. Now every time I launch AuctionSieve I have to first go to the Sieves menu and open the sieves I want to search. How do I get AuctionSieve to keep all the sieves I want to use as tabs. I can not find a menu command that does this. Thank you.
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no menu command because it should be saving that information automatically - ie when you close AuctionSieve it stores information about what tabs you had open and then when you open it again, they should come back.

There are 2 reasons it may not be working :
- AuctionSieve doesn't have permission to write information to the hard disk - but I doubt that because you've got saved sieves
- You're on a mac and you've been using the standard Mac Quit menu item - unfortunately up until now, this has made AuctionSieve exit before it's had a chance to save the information. I've just a put a fix into the latest beta for this. (Well, actually I'll be doing a normal release tonight so it won't just be restricted to the beta.) As you're a mac user, I assume this is the problem!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: