www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverVixen
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Possible Additions to AS? Reply with quote

Have been working with Auction Sieve this morning, starting afresh with it honestly. I haven't had much money of late due to holiday shopping, etc. so I haven't been purchasing much auction-wise.

Anyways, I was just thinking. Perhaps AS already has this feature and I'm unaware of it.. But when you open the program I would love for it to post all the new auctions on the start up screen. I realize that this may not be useful to some due to the number of search amounts they have. Even if this is not used for the start up page, I would love to have the option to just see all the new auctions on one page instead of having to click on each tab.

Secondly, is their an option to have AS continually update it's listings every few minutes? I know that this might not be useful for some who always have 'ignore auctions already seen' on, because they may have auctions pass through unnoticed. However, for those who are interested in the automatic update process, perhaps a setting could be put in so the auctions are continually refreshing themselves?

I think these two features could go hand in hand since you could have a 'New Auctions Page' of all search results continually updating. Obviously, the New Auctions Page would only show the new auctions as of when the program was last opened.

Anyways, I hope all that makes sense.
Just my two cents for the moment. Smile

~Vix Very Happy
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting ideas Vix.

The autorefresh option seems to be the most highly requested feature at the moment. So that's definitely something I'll be looking into soon.

The New Auctions Page is an interesting idea too - not quite sure how it would fit in with the sieve filtering though. But it deserves some thought.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: