www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philby
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Is this product continuing to be developed ? Reply with quote

Greetings from Downunder

This product is a fantastic search tool. The filtering and category features are the best of any product of its type.

I dont see too much in the way of new features or enhancements since I started using it. Many of the post on this forum are very old.

I appreciate very much that this tool is gratis, and that the author has put in a mammoth effort to build it in the first place. I guess I am coming from the point of view that it would be a shame to let it stagnate. There is so much potential to take it to the next level, like timed searches, user-defined columns, for a start.

Are we going to see any more progress ?
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Philby,

In short, yes!

This year has been very busy for me. We (me, my wife and our 3 kids) just moved house and there was a lot of house hunting and work prior to that. We're still unpacking boxes and fixing things around the house. On top of that, I recently started a new contract.

But never fear! I shall get back to developing AuctionSieve sometime in the near future!

Nev
philby
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Nev,

Again, I appreciate the low cost of AuctionSieve, and don't want to push the issue, but this product has huge potential over and above the great features it already provides.

I think I have probably tried every ebay search tool known to man - yours is infinitely superior.

Hope to see some postings on the forum as and when you get back to it.

Top of the list - Automatic (timed) repeat searches, user-selectable columns and CatchWord combinations eg (Statue OR Figurine)

Keep up the good work !
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: