www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjforb
AuctionSieve expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: AuctionSieve 2.5.2 Reply with quote

Recently my searches show that everything found has ended hour ago. I assume ebay has made another change. Is there a fix coming? Thank you.
plexiprs
AuctionSieve regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have the same issue on Mac.

I also had ONE auction show up with the wrong picture and link or vice versa. In other words the auction title displayed in Auction Sieve was correct in that it was an item that matched the search criteria; but the pi(thumbnail) was for another auction NOT meeting the criteria and when I clicked "View" I got the auction for the pic not the displayed title.

Only happened once so far but waiting to see if it happens again.
pac_71
Active contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same issue as above. Auctions coming up as already ended when they have not.

I thought it might have been an issue with a particular search where I was searching ebay.com and ebay.com.au as the .au ones seem okay and the .com are all coming up as finished. The problem might be just with ebay.com and not on ebay.com.au ....

Also, any item I add to my watch list are not saved when I shut down the application. Or am I missing something obvious ?
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up.
New beta is out.
Let me know if it fixes everything.

@pac_71 are your sieves (ie search criteria) saved?

Nev
pac_71
Active contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ... the seive state is saved between successive opening and closing of Auction Seive.
skipking
Active contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: description vs picture vs eBay Reply with quote

Howdy. Glad to see the update. I just downloaded/installed the new version, but haven't started it up yet. Here's the thing. The old version was acting up a bit. The picture would not correspond to the description within Auction Sieve. If you clicked the picture (or selected the item to view) the description would not correspond to eBay, but the picture would! AND the picture & eBay would not correspond to the search! Very strange behavior. This started about a week or so ago. I'm hoping this update fixes it, but if it doesn't, I'll come back, report it for next update, etc.
pac_71
Active contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.5.3 has fixed the time left bug as far as I can see.

But my watch list is still not being saved on exit ... although perhaps I am missing a logical step in the settings to acheive this ?

The items are added from the seive and appear in the watch list. I then exit the app without doing anything else and they have disappeared next time I load the app.
skipking
Active contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I ran/used the program yesterday & today and did NOT see my problem returning (item mismatch of picture/description/eBay). So whatever you did may have fixed that, too! YEA! I'll let you know if it reappears.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: