www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erico
Officially active!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Suggestions for auctionsieve Reply with quote

I just started using this and wanted to write a note thanking you for the wonderful program!

I thought i'd suggest a few things after using it enough to have a pretty good sense of it.....

1. It would be really neat if I could type a character on the keyboard in the word field that signified "end of line". Then I could filter out a lot of clothes sizes that were posted with the size at the end. i.e. "(space)10(eol)" or "(space)Med(eol) would be really nice. If I could somehow do wildcards, that would be nice as well.

2. A seller search would be neat. I have a number of ebay sellers whose stuff I follow & it would be great to combine them in.

3. a field in the advaced search to REMOVE all searches that fit a criteria. Combined with a seller search, it would allow me to blacklist all the items of people who sell fakes on ebay.

4. It would be kind of nice to have an option to do a "super prefetch," which prefetched items for all searches, and then allowed you to switch between sieves without waiting.

Sorry for the long-ish list, but I'm just blown away at how great the program is and how much fun I've had with it already, in just two days!
best,
Eric
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and welcome Eric!

All great suggestions.

1. I'm thinking maybe I could provide the ability to specify full-on regular expressions. Then you could do that.

2. I've really gotta do this... it's probably the current most requested feature

3. Interesting way to look at it - quite clever! Hmmmm

4. Another one I should have done by now... Wink
chris
Posted once

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: lion dance equipement Reply with quote

there's not one in the pipeline if that's what you mean i may find someone to release it through but iff-transponder aren't willing to at the moment coz my last album was so recent to be honest, you
Youngest son Old Navy, Oldest son Acadamy and AA Western Hubby little bit of everywhere just if there is a good deal For me I shop at CATO's Old Navy, Walmart, lol lol anywhere I can fit my big bu
meals per week away from home. Learning to ?eat YOUR THYROID AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE 61 my peas up along the edge of my plate, hidden along the underside of my
with a whole new set of guidelines for those who may be at risk for devel- a. To help people lose weight. you choose are ?100 percent whole grain.?

Last edited by chris on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

No issue is too small to mention so what are those minor interface issues?

There is currently an alert to specify the end of a watchlist item and it should play your system 'alert' sound. And you can specify how many minutes before the end of auction it should trigger. Go to
Tools->Options...->Watchlist and turn on "Notify me x minutes before items end"

What I should add is the ability to make it play something else.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: