www.auctionsieve.com
The AuctionSieve forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swisslemur
Officially active!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Auctionsieve results and eBay results not matching Reply with quote

Hello,

sorry to be a bother but I'm a little confuse dover the results the Price History is returning. I noticed you can search eBay's sold listings as well so I thought I would do a quick comparison with my Auctionsieve results. I ran a trial over the weekend - category 'fossils' 3215 for 3 days.
Today I looked at the first 10 items on the eBay sold listing and match them to what I had.
5 items were missing from my Price History - but they were BIN so that looks like the reason.
1 item - the prices matched exactly;
2 items - eBay had slightly higher prices $13 (PH $12.50); $10.49 (PH $9.99);
2 items - the prices were quite different $10.50 (PH$3.30); $82 (9.99).

The bids are nearly always different numbers (that's fine) but the price differences have me concerned.
All these auctions ended about 2 days ago and I checked the eBAy listing against Price History using the ID numbers. I did this a few times last week and had similar results.
Anyway, any clarification would be gratefully appreciated Smile

Cheers,

Jodie
nev
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jodie,

In the price history tab, click the check boxes next to the items with incorrect prices and then click Refresh.

If that doesn't work, post the item numbers here (or email them to me) and I'll look into it.

Nev
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: